Saturday, July 22, 2006

dogstrology

trawled the net for junk again and found this. it's astonishingly right-on. it turns out that my scorpio dog is perfectly compatible with scorpio me. and it looks like the love of my life (kitty) gets along famously with the other love of my life (the polymath). yay, happiness all around.

the love of my life. photo by me.
SCORPIO dog (October 23 to November 21): The Scorpio dog is such a terrific creature in every possible way that the word "terrific" can be applied. On the surface the Scorpio dog is a picture of calm, controlled and faithful devotion, devastatingly attractive and highly intelligent. But look closer and you’ll find that lurking underneath is a secret double agent with an agenda very much of its own. These dogs are passionate, secretive, intense, dedicated and competitive.

Famous dog most likely to be a Scorpio: Wiley Coyote.

Compatibility with humans: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, and Pisces.
the other love of my life. photo stolen from his blog.

1 comment:

Blagador said...

hohoho.

as promised, excerpt from eliot's 'east coker,' from 'four quartets':

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope
For love would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.
Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought.