Monday, June 26, 2006

photos stolen from jon's blog*

this was taken at sokcho beach. me telling tenzin to stop filming me drunk. he didn't stop. i am such a source of amusement for these crimson house boyz.

me and tenzin on the subway, on the way to the football game event at city hall. this is what happens when two strong jawlines meet--nothing much, heh heh.

pinoyz at sokcho beach. me, all puffy-faced and tipsy. chef tristan the gym addict the only sober person around (he was chugging some kinda sports drink). the intrepid jose carrlos working to add something to project J. yes, he always turns red with too much alcohol.

this is sokcho. not quite like the beach towns we're used to at home. lots of dilapidated condos and deserted lots. but always always trying to make things better. never got to visit those mountains, me too lazy. the beaches face the opposite direction--east. the sea here is very wittily called "the eastern sea." clever, eh?

this is jon dewey doing an impression of a crazed football fan. and me with horns (a gift from min, siege's buddy) doing an impression of a happy sairo. probably taken before i broke my camera.**



* not really stealing because he gave me permission. yay.
** which is now at the repair shop, well...being repaired. thanks to my good buddy mincheol for all the help. you rock! kamsahamnida!

No comments: