Friday, April 07, 2006

have you got any seoul?

i've been here for 10 days now and i have yet to post anything about what's been happening to me. precisely because so many things have been happening. i barely have time to sleep. and but so finally, here are some pictures. a photo story of sorts.

first off, some pictures from the many despedida thingies thrown for me the week before i actually left manila.




my friend emre and me at CBTL gateway. M says he looks like ewan mcgregor na turkish. heh heh.




we all love paolo manalo. paolo manalo kissing orgy at TOSH katipunan.



marby and me at chateau verde. paolo and ricky not in picture. the oysters were very good.



really yummy seafood dinner with tito and cousins at fish & co shangri-la mall. very fresh fish from vietnam turned into the perfect fish & chips dish. too bad it's not ecologically sustainable.



mark, gina and the lovely B also at CBTL gateway. we love QC!