Monday, April 17, 2006

...

it's three a.m. in seoul and i can't sleep. a song by kath bloom ("come here") has been playing in my head since the bus trip to nami island last friday. it's from the before sunrise movie, i think. there's something about the song that gives me goosebumps. could be her voice, because the lyrics aren't exactly the most profound or eloquent or even syntactically sound. i keep telling myself it's just the cold. but i think it's something else.

There's wind that blows in from the north.
And it says that loving takes this course.
Come here.
Come here.

No, I'm not impossible to touch
I have never wanted you so much.
Come here.
Come here.

Have I never laid down by your side.
Baby, let's forget about this pride.
Come here.
Come here.

Well, I'm in no hurry.
Don't have to run away this time.
I know that you're timid.
But it's gonna be all right this time.

No comments: